Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Bright and fun card for your Valentines.

Valentine's Day is just around the corner.
Are you ready for it ? 

I am !
Looking around there are so many heart, pink, red going on in town.
It's just boring isn't it ?
Let's do a new Valentines theme.

Bright and fun !
When I see this I lowe scrap paper at Freckled Fawn shop.
I can't resist taking it home with me.
So fun and so much potential that I can use.

When I got home I just start playing with it right away.
And here is a new kind of Valentines Card I came up with.
It's pretty bright  ^_^

DSC09755

Cut file from Studio Calico.

DSC09756

Too lazy to use my sewing machine around this card so I use black ink pen instead.
It works really well.

DSC09757

And this lovely wood chip is a good additional for Valentine's card.

DSC09758

Thank you everyone for stopping by !
I hope this card inspired you to start making a fun and bright color for your love ones on this Valentines.




Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty and funky and cool and sweet - I love how you used a marker to add stitching instead of sewing it, really great look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the cut file on the card! I need to sit down & make some words in diff shapes to cut out! love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete