Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Live a colorful life.

2 weeks ago Raven called and told me about an exciting news ( sale )
going on at Michaels about buy 1 get 1 half off for Copic Markers
I'm usually not a big fan of it because of the price then I though to myself.
Mmmmm this might be the sign that I should try 'em out.
So I did.
And love them !
- - - - - - - - -
I dig through my Crate Paper supplies box and found a lot of collection
from earlier this year that I haven't use yet.
One of my favorite is this Story Tellers collection.
Vintage look and vibrant color just caught my eyes and it's perfect for this photo.

DSC07967

Using chipboard sticker and of course a little bit of bling.

DSC07971  

Cut out a big ampersand on cork pattern paper.
I use a few different type of alpha sticker for title.
Prima Marketing, October Afternoon, LilyBee Design, Thickers

DSC07970

Isn't it colorful ?
Thank you for stopping by. Please stay tune for tomorrow.
I have another project using this collection to share with you.





Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Great layout and CONGRATS on Freckled Fawn! Wow you have a lot going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! I just picked up my first few Copics yesterday at Michaels with that 1/2 off sale. They made a mistake and left the sign up so I was still able to get them! Yay! I can't wait to see how you use them; I'm still a bit intimidated by them even though I've watched a trillion You Tube tutorials! Thanks so much for sharing- love that ampersand!

    ReplyDelete