Sunday, September 9, 2012

Floral fabric tapes invitation.

Hello on Sunday everyone.
Fall is getting closer are you ready for it ?
I got a lot of my wardrobe almost  done.
but didn't have a lot of time to work on my scrapbooking projects lol
But I still manage to make this fast and easy invitation envelope
 using this lovely floral fabric tape I got from Freckled Fawn 

DSC07989

Here is my project.
An easy decorated glassine envelope that you can use for any kind of fun party.

DSC07984

I just love how this fabric texture look on a shiny envelope.

DSC07985

Thank you for stopping by everyone ^_^
Now enjoy your Sunday !

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty! Im not a 'scrapbooker' but came across your lovely pics on Instagram and thought I would love to see more!! You make such pretty things! Also as for fall (autumn here in the UK :) ) Im totally ready for it now, I cant wait to wear some wooly accessories! Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzanne ^_^ thank you so much for stoping by. I'm now counting down for fall to be here.

      Delete