Monday, September 17, 2012

Eat, drink and things we love to do.

Hi y'all !
It's fall !
Can you believe it ? 
Finally my most favorite season is here. 
I'm always looking forward to Autumn to be able to wear my boots and sweater.
Beside all the fashion that's going on out there.
Here in scrapbooking world we also have so many new fun collection 
that's in store right now.
Last weekend I went to Archivers with my friend and 
I found Amy Tan new collection.
" Ready set go "
Just love colors and all the embellishments in this collection.


These leaf has make a huge come back again this fall after her first collection.
They are perfect for a lot of projects.


Title using Pebble Inc corrugated alphabet stickers and Thickers.


Thank you everyone for stopping by.
Now don't forget to check out Two peas in a bucket for the new ready set go collection.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. in love with your blog, so glad i found my way here! let's follow each other! xx

    ReplyDelete