Friday, July 6, 2012

New kind of pot for succulents.

TGIF everyone  ! Today I have to share with you today my new home decor idea. 
I've been crazy about Anthropology lately and and every time when I go there I always see this colorful bowls and they are so tempting for me to buy them.
Not for my kitchen but for potting succulents.
I put them by the bath tub.


Just love how they fit just right there. by the window.
I bought these succulents from HomeDepot for $0.99


So total cost for this lovely home decor project is under $20  ! Easy peasy , lemon squeeze.
If you have those fun colorful bowls in your kitchen and wanna get extra use of it. Pull them out from the shelf. Try use them as pots for you plants ^_^
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day !!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. cute plants :)
    I wish I have time to take care of some like you do. hahaha..
    luv the photos!!!

    ReplyDelete