Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Fabulous Sunshine

Hello everyone. This Wednesday I have this  " Fabulous Sunshine card " a card I make for Cooking with Cricut challenge to share with you
The challenge is buttons or brads but since I'm more kind of a button person I choose to use button on my project but didn't wanna have it overwhelm with button so I use button as center of this bright and fun flower.
Cartridge use : April Shower.
Thank a closer look.
My most favorite technique " Glitter matted "
Don't forget to check out Cooking with Cricut blog for more inspiration.



Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. I love this card. I meet u by instagram (you like some of my photos)and i'm going to follow u by sure :)
    ladylauscrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Natt! Love that you used the button for the flower center.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Lovely Card!The flower would be my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natt,
    This is just a wonderful card and oh so happy! I love the way you used the negative of the word sunshine cut on the card and the glitter. This is a great look. Wonderful idea to have the button as the center of the flower.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love the cut out words with the glitter behind. Very cool. Love the button and twine for the center of the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so beautiful! I love the glitter behind the word.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fabulous card. I love the soft colors that you used and also the design in this card. I so love it, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete