Monday, July 16, 2012

Cards from SC July kit !

I have been crazy about Studio Calico kit for quite a while now. 
Just love how easy they are to use because every things in the kit cooperate really well.
Let's take a look what I have crate with this month kits.
" Thanks "
I try to use water color on the wooden banner it didn't really turn out the way I wanted it to be so what I learn is I have to stamp after water color completely dry.
" Miss you "
Just love this pattern paper and little birdie wood veneer ! I painted wood veneer with watercolor. It bold and fun. 


Ok and now the last one. 
I have been thinking about how come someone haven't come up with pie chart stamp and the BAM ! There is one in Studio Calico add-on kit. So happy to be able to grab this lovely stamp.

" Hello "
Thanks everyone for take a look at my creation. Stop by at Studio Calico to check out their gallery here. I'm sure you'' get a lot of inspiration from there.


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I like them both. So neat and very lovely card. I love the paper that you used. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete