Thursday, June 28, 2012

Stamp madness.

Hello everyone. Are you enjoying my printable so far ?
I hope you are ^_^
To day I have to share with you cards that I create using stamp.
" Hello " 
On this card I cheated a little bit lol I use chevron mask and Mr.Huey spray in 2 colors then stamp hello bubble on it.

 " Miss you, friend " 
I just love how sentiment it actually what I've been looking for for a while. I stamp that hexagon pattern in different colors on plain white card base.


" Love you "
I just love this bubble stamp that come with Studio Calico June add-on kit. So much potential on them.

Thank you everyone for stopping by and don't forget to check enter to win my giveaway here.
All stamp are from Studio Calico you can order them here.




Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. love your cards!
    I am so bumped that I am unable to get my hands on the June add-on for the stamp set :(
    And I didn't even make it for their wait list... sigh... pretty upset cos I really loved that add-on kit ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are SO beautiful!! I love the colors you used and those amazing stamped images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your cards! So good idea.

    ReplyDelete