Sunday, May 27, 2012

My favorite photos on Instagram.

Hello everyone. 
Today I just wanna share with you my favorite photos from my Instagram account.
- - - - - - - -
I'm crazy about vintage/polaroid cameras and thanks to hubby who's understand my addiction.
So last weekend we went to flea market and found some cute cameras.

" Reflexta "

" Kodak Holiday Brownie "

"Meikai Lomography "

Beside photos of vintage camera on my instagram I also have other photos from my daily life.

" My lunch"

 "Sequins for scrapbooking project"

 "Picnic mat" which it has officially becomes my office. 
If you like what you see don't forget to join me on Instagram and follow me at " Tinynatt "
Thank you for stopping by.
xoxo


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL WORK
    PETERNOEL93@AOL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I love ur cameras! I wish we can find things like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how much do you pay for these cameras at the flea? i went to a local flea awhile ago and they cost a bomb, was disappointed ): those are really lovely cameras! (:

    ReplyDelete