Thursday, April 19, 2012

Would you like Zigzag or Chevron ?

What should I called these pattern paper I used for my projects ?
Zigzag or Chevron ? 
I'm not sure.
Just know that I like it a lot lately lol 
There are so many colors and style to choose from.
Check out what I made here.
"Love you"
Using my favorite element for this summer along with Amy Tangerine's line.


and never forget a little glitter ^_^
"Laugh out loud"
Use April Studio Calico kit. Love all of their kits !! 
The add-ons came with stamp set that perfect for card making. 
On this one I didn't use one from the kit but use one for ProjectLife set.
Aren't this card reminded you of spring ?
I'm going to quilting class tonight and it's going to be so much fun with a lot of stress for someone who doesn't have a lot of patient like me lol but I'm sure the result will worth it.
Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to checkout this bi-weekly giveaway here.
FYI : This weekend me and my fellows at Cooking with Cricut will have blog hop so don't forget to check back in for awesome projects and giveaways.
xoxo


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Natt! Your cards are so cheerful! LOVE THEM! SMiles, Jill:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you design using amy tan collection..i love cevron! already put your link into my blogroll

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to call it zig-zag before this, I just learn that it's called chevron since I start scrapbooking :p
    I like it, mostly because of other scrappers influence, they made beautiful layout with chevron pattern paper, stamp, etc.. and yours too!!!

    ReplyDelete