Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wise Little Owl Bookmark

I'm not a big reader but I love browsing though all the blog to get inspiration.

This week is an exception, I made myself something reading related  for Cooking With Cricut challenge.

"Wise Little Owl" bookmark


I made this using Cindy Loo cartridge  cut Owl and layers at 3.23 inches.

All the papers I use in this project are from my scrap pile.

Don't forget to check out Cooking with Cricut blog for more inspiration and challenges.

Thank you for stopping by ^_^



Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. This is just lovely! I like the quote you used, and the whole thing is so elegant. Well done, and welcome to the CWC team! :)
    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweet little owl from Cindy Lou. Such a cute bookmark and great colors. So happy to be designing with you at CWC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful little owl. And the color scheme is awesome. Great job. Excited to be on the DT with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your owl is adorable and I LOVE the quote! Perfect! So happy to be designing with you at CWC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable, I would be so afaid of ruining something so pretty using it as my bookmark!! Thank you so much for sharing. I look forward to creating with you with CWC Design Team!!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the color and design combo, so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just darling! I love owls!

    ReplyDelete