Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Sunny Day

It's warm and sunny here in CO today.
Make me really wanna make some fun color cards so I did !!

"Happy Birthday" card
Using Dear Lizzy line and American Crafts glitter tape. 
Speaking of glitter tape , have you ever try it ? They are totally addicted. 
My pile are grew fast !
I stamp word Happy Birthday using the Rubber Cafe cupcakes stamp set. 
( My favorite )


" You are my forever friend " card
It has been a while since last time I play with Sidewalk collection from October Afternoon. 
This whole card are using October Afternoon. Stamp from Studio Calico.


Thank you for stoping by everyone ! Don't forget to check in for freebies digital printable and weekly giveaway. I promise it will be something good.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. such cute cards, now I am gonna have to try the glitter tape, looks so sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards! And I haven't tried the glitter tapes yet, but I might just have to!

    ReplyDelete