Saturday, January 28, 2012

Easy peasy cards to make.

If you are here for the challenge please click here.
-----------------

I haven't been crafty lately. 
 Just don't feel motivated but with the big pile of scrapbooking supplies I bought it's force me to get up and be productive.

So I decided to make all these lovely cards which I still don't know who am I going to sent them to lol


" I miss you dearly "
How to : 
- Cut out dear shape from Cindy Loo cartidg.
- Filled behind shape with white buttons.
- Stamp sentiment.



" Thinking of you "

I love this Sassafras paper collection. It's super cute !
 On this card I just cut out 6x6 pattern paper in the area that I love and add letter sticker then some lace and twine That's it easy peasy.



" Happy Day"

This card I made when I went crafting at my friend's house. Took me about 10 minutes  to finish this card. When I don't have sewing machine with me I love to use white gel pen to add stitch line on my project.



" You make me Happy "

Thank to my high school 's rule : Every student who wish to have long hair must tie their hair with dark blue or black bow. So what we can show off at school in the morning is who can tie the best bow. I never win but I 've got a lot of practice so you can see most of my bows turned out beautiful :P

I stamped days on canvas using staz-on I love how this wonderful ink pad is working on every surface.


" You &Me "
Another easy card I made. I cut out a bunch of these little people I don't know exactly what they're called Toilet sign , may be ? anyway I cut this out using Going Places cartrigde.

sewn around the page, add twine easy isn't it ?



--------------------
What I've been waiting for the whole January is Studio Calico new kit Day Dream ( February) so this morning I woke up very early to order kits that I wanted but it was really disappointed that it's sold out. I still manage to get the main kit and some other things tho. This month kits they are include embellishment  with new Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection

So right now I'm thinking about subscribe them that way I will be sure that I can get the  kits I wanted even add-ons.

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great weekend



Supplies



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and I like your style! I have signed up to follow, so I dont miss anything.. :D I wish you a great weekend!
    Maritha

    www.frolid.eu/blogg

    ReplyDelete