Friday, November 4, 2011

Things to do when it's cold outside.

It was gloomy and cold day yesterday so there's nothing better than stay inside and get your creativity on !!

I went to Raven's house yesterday for scrapbook party. She made one of the best Chicken Artichoke Pizza ever and  also some yummy desert for all of us.


It's goooooood and make scrapbooking are much more fun.

I always have problem when I go to crop/scrapbooking party. I tend to chat more than scrap and then turned out I have creative block.

Just to fix that problem I made some tags that way I can still chat and not get depress  to finish scrapbook layout .

I have packed most of my scrapbook supplies and put them in the box so now I don't have many stuff on hands just some tools,papers and embellishments.

This really make me thinking about join Studio Calico kit club because sometimes I feel like I don't need much when I'm scrapbooking. I have been over spent in the past and scrapbooking kit would help me with my crafts budget.

Let's look over at what I made yesterday.

Just some random tags that I will keep them on my Smash Book



Doggy Tag : Wraped around mini wooden spool with twine give this tag a  little more details.


Crate : Use fabic tape that I bought from Korea make ruffle and stitch on top of it.


Happy Day : Use Dymo label maker for sentiment


Dream Tag : Corrugated paper frame give more dimension to the tag.

Supplies : October Afternoon Sidewalks, Maya Roads Wodden spool,Dymo Label Maker,Fabric Tape


I'm so happy that finally I figured out when and where is the best palce to take photos of my crafts.

Thank you for stop by. Have a great weekend !!

Pin It!

1 comment: