Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Not a perfect scrapbooking world

So many times that I'm being a perfectionist and get really upset when my creation didn't turned out the way I wanted to be but since I start scrapbooking I have lower my perfection and try to get benefit from imperfections.

It's actually make me more enjoy crafting and see things different. I always believe that there is no right or wrong when it's come to something creative just being happy to make it and you are the one who will judge your work by HAPPY Scale.

------------------

Last weekend I went to Denver and shopping at Archivers OMG !! I'm so happy when I sew a sign on the door it's 40% off on All OctoberAfternoon so I got a whole bunch of stuff with bargain price it's really make my trip and make 4 hours drive not too bad.

-------------------

I made this card for Scrapbook Trends Sketch challenge




Sweetness of Sidewalks Collection make simple card look adorable

supplies : BBS vanilla , EK punch,OA flower sack, OA sidewalks patterned paper

------------------------

Cards crate for challenge on Scrapbook Trends blog : Cards with no sentiments.

It's really hard for me to think of how to crate cards without sentiments and make be able to communicate with receivers. So I try to make it simple by using symbol




Heart = Love
Supplies : BBS Chocolate,Gel pen ,OA sidewalks patterned paper




Santa = Xmas
Supplies : BBS Vanilla, EK punch, corrugated paper,Crate paper peppermint chipboard stickers,Doily,Studio Calico Mr.Huey

--------------------------------

Scrapbook layout

Seem likes a lot  blog or scrapbook community I stop by would have a gorgeous yet simply cute chevron pattern on their gallery so I try to crate one of my layout that have chevron pattern on it.



I didn't make a layout full with chevron pattern just one line of it because I was working on it at 2 am and get so sleepy/lazy lol but I actually like how it turned out

Supplies : AM Craft patterned Paper, Dymo Label maker, Studio Calico Mr.Huey

-------------------

This layout is one of my favorite layout. My friend and I went to Arches National park in Moab. It's one of the most amazing place that make me feel like we as a human are very small. I felt like I'm just a microorganism in big bowl of left over food lol Skies on that day was phenomenon it was bright and clear.

We took lot of photos and of course I just can't help to be jumping around like a kangaroo in my photo.





This whole lay out using October Afternoon sidewalks collection that I just bough from Archiver's .

It's getting cold here can't wait to get new cloths collection for winter.

xoxo



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I really really love your heart card! I think it's fab! Love your other creations too, you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete