Saturday, October 8, 2011

Where creative people get inspired.

I'm a very busy person even thought I don't have a job or kids but I'm always busy creating and learn new crafting techniques .

So many times I ran out of inspiration and have no idea what I should create.

I used to search and surf on the blog and I gotta said there are so many of creative talented people out there but I really hate spent too much time on computer.

Finally god heard mine pray for a place that I can look through and get inspired before I have to read all the words since photos are mean a lot. ( I still like to read some of the blogs tho lol )

PINTEREST my favorite place to hang out on on cyber world it so addicted and I get inspired by so many pins and a lot of time I discovered good tutorials of crafting that I can learn how to make things that's totally gorgeous but so easy to make.




I have pinterest app on my iphone4 that it make my addiction on my phone is worth than it was.

I just can't stop pinning !!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment