Monday, September 26, 2011

Sketchy me

Did I mentioned how much I love sketch challange ? Soooo much.

I just love how you can use your creativity with sketches. What I love to do everyday when I turned on my laptop is serching for sketch challenge. Sometimes I submit lay out in the challenge sometimes I just looking around to get some inspiration.

But for Sassy Lil Sketches when I see their sketches I just can't help not using it right away. So of course I finish my lay out before their challenges are over lol

Here is what I use their love ly sketch for

Fall for you Card

This simple card using their sketch and Studio Calico Paper and October Afternoon Clear Stamp

It's very very simple use Fall color scheme



I really love this Studio Calico collection the color are perfect for fall season.

This is lay out using Sassy Lil' Sketches





I've been crazy about making rosette lately so you can pretty much see them on all of my layout for the past few week.I just love it so much how it turned out and make my pages pop.

About this layout I use JilliBean Soup pattern paper as photomat and all the elements and those banners from Crate paper Farmhouse collection.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Love both of these! Your card is so sweet and that lo is simply gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove that banner!! Great layout! And cute card :)

    ReplyDelete